Low Cost, Fast Bail Bonds in Dallas
When a person is arrested, their bail bond is set by a judge at a bail hearing. The amount of bail the judge sets varies based on many factors. You can learn more about how bail is set in Dallas by reading this blog article on Dallas bail costs.
Until the bail is set, there is no way to post bail or a bond to get out. Once the bail is set though, the bonding process can be set in motion. It is best to have already worked with the bail bondsmen to fill out paperwork and have everything ready – so when the bail is set a bond can be written up. The faster the bail bond is received, the faster your loved one will get out of jail. So it is best to call Big Bubba’s Bail Bonds as soon as you find out your loved one is behind bars.
Our Dallas Bail Bondsman will need to know the full name of the defendant as well as which jail they are in. If you don’t know where they are being held, Big Bubba can often locate the defendant easily for you or you can use the Dallas County Inmate Search.
At Big Bubba’s Bail Bonds we understand what it is like to have a loved one behind bars in Dallas, TX. You want them out fast and without getting taken advantage of financially. Our Dallas, TX Bail Bond office is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We work to get your loved one out as fast as possible.
For Fast and Affordable service, contact our Dallas Bail Bond office today.
For your convenience, here are some Dallas County Jail and Detention Resources:
- Dallas Municipal Court: 2014 Main St, Dallas, TX 75201 – (214) 670-0109
- Dallas Auto Impound : (214) 670-5116
- Dallas Traffic Violations- Warrants:(214) 670-0109
- Dallas City Hall : 1500 Marilla St, Dallas, TX 75201 – (214)-670-5111
- Dallas County Jail Detention facility: 111 W Commerce St, Dallas, TX – (214) 962-5800 or (214) 761-9025 or (214) 761-9026
- Dallas County Sheriff Detention Centers
- License Bail Bond Companies